Just like the healthcare industry, always adapting and growing, we have updated our ROI calculator to be more effective. When utilizing it, medical practices will have to know these beforehand:
- Percent over 90
- Monthly Revenue
- Overall AR
- Monthly charges
- New monthly revenue
- Added yearly revenue
If you’ve been considering outsourced billing but want more concrete information, this calculator performs the initial job of showing you the numbers. Once you have the results, you can call our office to discuss it further with one of our experts.
Along with helping you figure out how ORI can improve your current billing, we also offer these promises:
- ORI will save you 15% overall. Outsourcing saves money compared to keeping the billing in-house.
- ORI will maintain your over 90 days aging at no more than 10% of your overall billing.
- All charges and payments will be processed and placed in the system for payment within 48 hours of receipt from your office.
- Any denials or insurance rejections will be worked within 48 hours of receipt on average.
- ORI’s technology will be kept at a state-of-the-art level and current.
- 95% of patient calls will be answered and any messages will be returned within 2 hours.
- Our medical billing experts will represent your clinic professionally while continually maintaining the goal of motivating your patients to make your bill a priority.
- We will answer your questions, resolve any issues you may have and complete any rebills we receive, either by telephone or email, within 48 hours.
- Your crucial business reports will be provided to you within 3 days of the final close date of the month.
We invite you to try out our new ROI calculator if these benefits sound like the improvements your clinic needs to gain a better revenue cycle. Then, give us a call to talk more and see how hiring our billing specialists will save you money and time. Outsource Receivables Inc. has been a premier receivables management company since 1998 and serves a variety of clinics nationwide.