If you’ve been looking for ways to improve the efficiency and profitability of your medical office, you’ve likely thrown around the idea of outsourced medical billing services. If you’re unsure of whether your medical practice could benefit from outsourcing your medical billing needs, the team at Outsource Receivables thought it would be beneficial to explore some of the financial benefits you’re sure to receive. In fact, we’re so confident in our services, that we don’t just advertise that you save money by switching to our company, we actually guarantee it! Read on to learn more about our services to determine if outsourced medical billing could be a good fit for your practice.
Fully Transparent Outsourced Medical Billing Costs
At Outsource Receivables, we want to be as transparent as possible when it comes to the cost and benefits of our services. For this reason, we’ve put together an easy to use interactive ROI calculator where you can input your current A/R numbers and see just how much you’ll save by working with our company. This way the numbers are right in front of you and then you and your colleagues can make the determination as to when it makes the most sense to move to an medical billing company as opposed to handling everything in-house.
Guaranteed Medical Billing Savings
As mentioned above, if you choose to work with Outsource Receivables, we guarantee you’ll see a positive return on your investment. Below are several promises that we make to each of our clients:
- We guarantee that outsourcing medical billing will save you more than 15% overall compared to handling your billing in-house.
- We will maintain your overall 90 days aging rate at no more than 10%.
- We’ll ensure that our technology is always at a state of the art level.
- Any insurance rejections or denials will be handled within 48 hours of receipt on average.
- All payments and charges will be processed and put in the system within 48 hours of receipt from your office.
- 95% of all patient calls will be answered and messages returned within 2 hours.
- We’ll answer all questions you may have and complete any rebills received via email or phone within 48 hours.
- You’ll receive detailed reports within 3 days of the close date each month.
Can your in-house medical billing team provide this level of service? If not, it’s likely time to give the professionals at Outsource Receivables a call today at 866-585-2800.