Your Team or Our Team? We Make Moving to ORI Painless.
Where to Start: The Onboarding Process
Turning over your medical billing office to ORI may seem a bit daunting. But, rest assured, this is not our first experience with this. In fact, we’ve done this many times before and we’re here to hand-hold your office through the process to make it painless. Our medical billing project management team is second to none and will be at your service.
We start by providing documentation to ensure all of your accounts, clearing houses etc. are set up properly.
We own the process so you don’t have to. You have a clinic to run. Your commitment is literally 1-2 meetings to ensure we have proper documentation. We’ll take care of the rest.
Here’s what we do:
- Set up your clearinghouses and patient statements correctly
- Notify all concerned parties of address change
- Notify banks regarding deposits
- We will train your staff on any new technology. We take care of all in-the-cloud issues like connectivity, interfaces and hosting
- Coordination with software companies to handle data conversions
- Once on-board we take care of any software updates and upgrades
- We provide ongoing technology assistance to ensure your office staff understands and is comfortable with the technology
- Customize reports and dashboards
We do all of this upfront because we are committed to building a long-term and successful relationship with your healthcare office. Read one of our ORI client case studies to see how we work.
We plan to be your medical billing office for the long term. Success from the beginning of the relationship with a smooth on-boarding process is our first goal for a new client. Having a great onboarding experience with ORI’s expert medical billing project management team is where it starts.
The complexity of insurance billing and rising patient deductibles is not going away. Schedule your appointment to learn how ORI can help your office become more profitable.
Outsource Receivables Inc. provides revenue cycle management expertise to surgical, family practice, specialty clinics, therapy offices, and mental health clinics throughout the Upper Midwest. Located in Minnesota, we have a special focus on clinics in Minneapolis, St. Paul, Madison, Milwaukee, Des Moines, Sioux Falls and Fargo.