You’ve heard that time is money. In medical billing that is more true now than ever. Making the most of your efficiency really comes down to how good is the technology your office is using. At ORI, we’ve built a technology system that works for us allowing maximum our efficiency to create cash flow for our clients.
Below are the top 12 technology advantages we feel are imperative for cash flow and medical billing efficiency.
- In-the-cloud computing for virtually everything we do. We live and work in a paperless environment allowing us to efficiently complete the medical billing process for you.
- Our experts understand the technology of the Zirmed and Gateway EDI clearing houses so we are able to set up your clearing house correctly. This gives you real-time access to all of your billing. We’re able to pull special reports and access analytics to find the answers and reports you need.
- Our paperless environment focuses us on files and not paper.
- We receive ERAs to help us post payments and zero pays quickly and efficient to facilitate to the reimbursement process.
- Patient statements are sent to the clearing house electronically.
- Our technology allows us to do cycle billing that helps us bill the patient portion faster.
- Our proprietary feeder system keeps our reimbursement experts on track with timely follow up for any denials, zero pays, and past due self-payments.
- Our telephone system has intelligence built-in so we are able to seamlessly act as your medical billing office. We know who is calling so we know how to correctly answer phone calls.
- Outgoing calls are automated to ensure accuracy and efficiency.
- We use iStream, an electronic check acceptance system, to speed up the deposit process and help you receive your money sooner. We process credit cards immediately to ensure payment is approved.
- We email a receipts log to our clients on a weekly basis. Additionally, if that is not timely enough for your office you have full and up-to-date access to your medical billing all the time.
- Our office is equipped with large screen monitors to help our experts gauge call volume and effectively move calls through the system so your patients are not waiting on hold.
Outsource Receivables Inc. provides revenue cycle management expertise to surgical, family practice, specialty clinics, therapy offices, and mental health clinics throughout the Upper Midwest. Located in Minnesota, we have a special focus on clinics in Minneapolis, St. Paul, Madison, Milwaukee, Des Moines, Souix City and Fargo.